Fireswiss Foam fire resistant glass. Fireswiss Foam is a clear fire resistant glass tested to BS EN 1364. Available in large glazing sizes and a variety of possible combinations including butt jointed. Offering high levels of safety and optimal use of daylight whilst providing protection against fire, smoke and heat transmission, this glass gives architects, designers and planners more freedom to implement fire resistant glazing both internally and externally. Fireswiss Foam is manufactured by Glass Trosch AG, a European leader in the manufacture of glazing for the building industry.
EI – Integrity and Insulation – Fireswiss Foam is rated from 30 minutes integrity and 30 minutes insulation to 60 minutes integrity and 60 minutes insulation.
- Available in 30/30, 60/30 and 60/60 formats
- Outstanding optical quality without distortion or discolouration
- Certifire approved
- Large glass sizes tested in established steel and timber frame systems
- Glass Trösch accredited in house test laboratory for customised fire testing
- Short delivery lead times
- Stock sheets 2 1 25 x 3 1 00mm
- Cut sizes made to order
- Patterned and coloured glass options are available
- Available with PVB interlayers for UV protection
- CE certification for all products
BS EN ISO 12543 : Glass in building – Laminated glass and laminated safety glass.
BS EN 12600: Glass in building. Pendulum test. Impact test method and classification for flat glass.
BS EN 1364: Fire resistance tests for non-load bearing elements.
Click below to view the Certificate of Approval for (No CF 592) for Fireswisss Foam Laminated Glass